Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Bapak...

Today 13yrs ago my dearly grandfather passed away.. 12aug1995 - Grandfather whom I called and regards as my own father.. I missed him so much sometimes.. I wish he still around now to see my beautiful daughter..

Father,
If you could be alive again,
I will show to you that I will never be vain
I could for a minute take away your pain
and never to be naughty again..
Towards you, I am very unfair
A lot of things I`ve done
had filled you with despair
To ask for your forgiveness, I never dare
In your mind, you always thought I never care
If I could bear the burden of your sorrow
I`ll make sure you live till tomorrow
and let everybody knows
how much I love you so..
Father,
forgive me please
I never thought it would end up like this
Each moment with you I will cherish
eventhough you left me without a goodbye kiss
Day by day, I keep thinking of you
and all the things you used to do
Its breaks my heart into two
knowing that mother misses you, too
To Allah, I ask for His forgiveness
In another life,
I hope you find happiness
May he protect you from all the evilness
As he is oft forgiving and most righteous..



Dedicated to The late HJ HAMZAH BIN HJ SIDEK
1913-12AUG1995

No comments: