Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Pot Luck - 11Nov08

Yesterday was the one of my happiest moment because I got to meet and gathered with my good friends. I miss them all. Its seem the time past very fast when we are having fun. I shall make another gathering as often as I can. Its sad when some cannot make it for the Pot luck event so I hope the next event more friends can turn up. I planned before the event to take a video clip of each and every one of them but due to Im over excited, I forgot all about it.. argh! Pictures.. not many - too busy listening to latest update.. Im tired now and I think Im going to bed.. cant take it anymore.. my eyes half close already, before I dozed off infront of this notebook I better sleep.. zzz zzz

A friend is an angel
someone that is true
An angel I love,
who loves me too,
someone who cares in everything I do
Friends, Angel
To me thats ALL of you..

No comments: