Monday, November 10, 2008

Thank you

I just wanna thanked to all my friends and love ones for the present that was given to Qis on her birthday last september. Also to my dad, best friend Julie and my dearest sister in law, kak Ieta for all those lovely and beautiful dresses..! And all to those I never mentioned names, thank you very much for the gifts,toys or even sum token of money that you gave to her.. She is one lucky baby to get all those. Maybe its not much but meant alot to her. The toys is for her to play with, everytime her mummy have to do her housework or even busy watching her favourite shows. Times when Mummy or Daddy never pay attention to her at least she got all those toys to entertain her. ( Even like now, mummy busy blogging, she is also busy playing with her toys, hek hek) The dresses, when she wore, she always got praised, they said she look so cute and adorable. So she sure feel wonderful. Sometimes I even saw her looking at the mirror, smiling alone while holding her hands at her own dress. She giggled and talked to herself. I just know she loved to wear those dresses.. Thank you, thank you, thank you, to all ,for everything.!

No comments: